Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shitz.... I think i'm in the limits of what i can handle and what i can't

ITE life is great. Except that when they put u into more CCA's since u're capable of achieving it. Frm 1 cca: Badminton.. at last turns out to be 3 CCA's. 2nd one is Retail Club, The 3rd one is Green Saver... Now, i have lots of things to do, including projects, Homeworks and Assignments... Damn it's hard...Stressful, but nvm though, had to take it positively... Nw my life in ITE is quite gd... always had a blast at sch with jokes and stuff.. Wish it could be like this all day long. :) awww..... but it's ok though, there's time for fun :) Thnks to all my friends in sch. And all my Sisters! U've always been there for me, when i have problems, u ask me to talk to you, and i appreciated it. Thnks a lot you guys!!

No comments: